I would like to send a massive thanks to dottiedaniels nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I really appreciate her to take her time to go through my blog before nominating me. Although I don’t know her in person, I really like her lovely personality. Please go check her blog to show her some love. ❤
7 facts about me:
1. I wasn’t an artist all my life. In fact, I hated drawing and couldn’t draw in the past. When I turned 17 years old, I had to an art class and forced to make some art portfolios for my homework. Even though someone found me having artistic potentials at that time, I still dropped that subject as I didn’t enjoy drawing at that time. However, I found myself fascinated by different art pieces in the past few years. Under an encouragement of a good friend of mine, I started to make art pieces this year only. It is also why you all see the digital artworks my friend and I created.
2. English is not my first language. In fact, I couldn’t understand a single word from my English teacher when I first went overseas for studying because I was one of the laziest kid in the world who didn’t really study. All I did was basically play, eat and sleep. I only started to study hard after I turned 17 years old and it was also the time I went overseas for studying. So, you might my English is pretty weak. In case you wonder where I went for studying, I actually went to Sydney for studying.
3. I was very allergic to eggs when I was a kid. So, I wasn’t allowed to eat eggs. However, I really love the taste of eggs. Remember one time when I ate ten eggs at a time and got caught by my mom because she found there were tons of eggshells in the bin lol. 😉
4. I love listening to music. I don’t care what language it is. Even though I don’t understand what the song is about, I will still listen to it if I like the music.
5. I was quite overweight compared to those who live in the same country in the past. I lost almost 40 pounds after I started to eat healthy and do yoga few years ago. I’m glad I’m able to maintain a healthy weight from that time until now. I also realized I just ate too much junk food in the past (I still eat junk food from time to time now 🙂 ) and we can do pretty much whatever we want if we put our mind to it.
6. I love to eat vegetables. Sometimes, I can eat a kilogram of it at a time. Although I really love vegetables, I don’t like carrots at all. I’m now making myself to eat more carrots as they are very good for health.
7. My lips are very easy to chap, so i just can’t live without my chapstick. I have to bring it with me wherever I go.
Here are six of nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award as I found them very awesome and unique in their own way:
Here are the rules if I have nominated you:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Include seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers and let them know about the award by commenting on their blog
- Follow the blogger who nominated you (if you don’t already)