I am beyond blessed and honorable to be nominated by two of my lovelies Mamamaitri and garfieldhug for this meaningful award. ❤ I couldn’t thank you enough for such a nomination. Please drop them some love to visit their amazing blogs. They not only have an amazing blog, but they also have a wonderful personality.
The rules of this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your post.
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
- Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
7 things about me:
1. I’m always shy. I might not look like a shy person here on WP, but in person definitely. Remember back when I was a 4-year-old kid who hid under the table for a few hours because I was too shy to say hello to one of my uncles who came to visit my family. Even when I was studying at University, I was usually the one who sat at the back or sat in the corner. But now I’m trying my best not to be too shy by talking to people more. 😉
2. Banana is one of my favourite fruits. It is a staple for my breakfast (Oatmeal with sliced banana) nom nom 😛
3. Somehow I always get spontaneous ideas for whatever I do. Remember back when I got a lot of spontaneous ideas for doing my assignments and answering my exam papers in the past. 😛
4. I always aim to do yoga 5 times a week. 🙂 If I don’t have that much time to commit, I will try to do it at least once a week. Otherwise, my body is like aching or something. I just don’t feel good about it.
5. Blue is my favourite colour. I don’t care what shade of blue it is, I love it all basically unless it looks very unpleasant to me. 🙂
6. I’m 100% Chinese, but for some reason quite a lot of people around me think I look like Thai, Filipino, Singaporean or having mixed ethnicity. I got asked a lot about my ethnicity when travelling to Thailand. Some of them even spoke Thai to me before they asked my ethnicity during my recent trip to Thailand. 😀
7. I hate to sit on the plane. I just can’t sleep or sit patiently on the plane. I have to walk around 😛 😛 😛
Although the rule of this award is to nominate 15 other bloggers for the award, quite a lot of bloggers are having award-free blogs/ busy doing their own personal things and there are more than 15 bloggers deserve to have this award. As a result, I’m going to break the rule not to name anyone. Please feel free to get this award from my blog and post it on your blog. 🙂
I love you all my inspiring bloggers ❤