I am beyond blessed and honored to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Millie and Sheldon. They are always here to give me love and continuous support. Their kindness has got me tore up sometimes (sorry for being so emotional 😛 ). Millie is a talented author who has written two amazing books already and now working on her book 3. Her writing skills always amaze me and I totally appreciate how creative she is when it comes to writing. Sheldon is a brilliant artist who got accepted into a show called “The Black Tie” which showcases B&W pieces in Pennsylvania on 2nd February (it’s today according to HK time). He has written a lot of poems on his blog also. Massive thanks to both of you my dear friends! 🙂
So here are the Versatile Bloggers Award rules:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominee’s blogs & let them know. You can click on each one mentioned to get to their blogs.
Here are seven facts about myself (hope you don’t find some of them too weird for you :P) :
1. I love colorful highlighters. The way I used highlighters actually scared my classmates away. People usually highlight what is important, but I like to highlight almost every single paragraph using different colored highlighters 😀 . Those bright colorful colors cheer me up and make my textbooks less boring. 😛
2. My entire family and even some of my relatives don’t call my name or nickname. They call me “younger sister” for some reason whether they are older or younger than me.
3. You all know my English name “Khloe”, but my previous English was “Candy” actually. I was asked to have an English name by my English teacher when I was 7 years old. I had no idea which English name I should select since my parents didn’t give me one. All of the sudden, I thought “Candy” would suit me the best because I loved to have candies a lot (you know kids lol :P). Slowly and slowly, this kid has all grown up and her love for candies has faded away. Also, I got really sick when there were always few Candy(s) sitting in the class…English class, Business class, yoga class, etc…We Candy(s) seriously had no idea which Candy(s) the teacher was calling. It was the time when I started thinking to change my name. I basically wanted to have a name with great meanings. Then, I selected “Khloe” instead of all the fancy names I’ve seen.
4. I hate Math. I don’t usually like to use the word “hate” as it sounds pretty negative to me. However, Math is something which drives me nuts and there is no better word than “hate” can describe how much I hate it. I try to avoid Math as much as I can . Remember back when I had to study Finance and Accounting as part of my Business degree course and those days were a complete nightmare to me. It was like fighting with enemies each time I studied both of these subjects. Right after I finished the degree, I swore to myself not to choose anything related to Math when it comes to studying. I kept that promise well and I gave up on studying Master of Marketing (probably the course I was most passionate about) because I knew I would have to study Accounting as part of the course. Eventually, I chose to study Master of Business in Management instead. Honestly, I never thought I would love it that much and it could be that interesting. It turned out to be a big surprise to me! 😀
5. I do crave for having a sandwich as my lunch sometimes, but I try to avoid it because it doesn’t really fill me up :P. When I was studying, I loved to have subway from time to time. I usually ordered a 6-inch toasted tuna sub with regular cheese, but always ended up ordering another 6-inch sub for myself because I felt like I had nothing in my stomach right after having one 6-inch sub only 😀 .
6. I love tattoos, but I don’t have any tattoos on myself as I change my mind a lot. I actually love seeing people with tattoos, especially those wording tattoos with great meanings behind and beautiful fonts. I see this type of tattoos as a piece of art with a great story behind it and I find them very fascinating. However, I don’t fancy seeing people with a lot of tattoos on…few tattoos are acceptable to me. 🙂
7. I love to touch preggo belly. I know it might sound very weird, but I seriously love to do it. I find it very magical to touch preggo belly because I feel the love between the mother and the baby.
Once again, I’m going to break the rule not to nominate anyone. Please feel free to take the award all my versatile blogger friends. Love you always ❤