I would like to thank Faithful Headsteader nominating me for the Liebster Award ❤ . Honestly, I couldn’t believe when I received such an honorable nomination from her since I started to blog here not long ago. I feel more than happy to accept this award. 🙂
This award has shown us appreciation as new bloggers and given us a great opportunity to connect with each other here. It also encourages us to keep blogging. 😉
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I’m scared of height, but I love exciting rides e.g. roller coaster.
2. I love going to different beaches, but I can’t swim. I usually stay somewhere with lower water level when I go swimming lol.
3. I used to love scary movies, but now I can’t handle any of it. I just get really scared watching them.
4. I don’t have a good sleeping pattern. I usually wake up few times a night. However, I sleep pretty well when traveling.
5. I used to think wearing glasses was really cool, so I forced myself to stay close to the TV all the time when I was 7 years old. Luckily,my eyesight is still very good now and I don’t have to wear glasses. 🙂
6. I was a naughty kid in the past. I loved to scare my mom by putting some bugs under her pillow.
7. I don’t usually drink except special occasions. I guess I don’t really enjoy the taste of alcohol.
8. I’m pretty lactose intolerant, but it doesn’t mean I can’t have something with milk in it at all. The funny fact is my stomach doesn’t react well with good quality milk lol. However, I still try to avoid having something with milk as much as I can…have it only when I really feel like to.
9. I’m very fascinated by vibrant colors and because of that Porto (Portugal) is definitely my dream place to visit.
10. I’m scared of motorcycle ride. No matter how slow the motorcycle driver drives, I will still scream like crazy as I’m just too scared of it.
11. For some reason, I don’t enjoy reading fiction books.
11 questions from Faithful Headsteader:
1. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods? I love sweet stuff, but still prefer salty food more. 🙂
2. Are you urban, suburban, or rural? I’m suburban.
3. Do you have a favorite reality TV show? I don’t think I have any at the moment.
4. What is your favorite genre of music? It’s hard to choose one as my favorite. I would choose R&B if I have to.
5. Do you have pets? if so, what do you have? Yes, I have cats.
6. Dark or Milk chocolate? Dark.
7. If you could live in another time, when would you chose? Can’t really choose to be honest.
8. What is your favorite color? Blue for sure.
9. Do you have a favorite sport? If so, what is it? Don’t know if yoga is counted as a sport, but I love doing yoga.
10. Do you prefer a hot or cold climate? Hot.
11. What is your favorite movie genre? Drama movies.
11 questions for my nominees. I would love to read your answers to the questions I asked here.
1. What do you like to do in your spare time?
2. If you could only choose one place to visit, where would be your dream place to visit?
3. What is your favorite dessert?
4. If you could have your own show right now, what show would you like to host?
5. What do you usually order first at a restaurant, food or drinks?
6. What is your guilty pleasure?
7. Do you follow any fashion trends or you wear whatever you like? If you follow, what fashion trend do you follow?
8. Is there any awesome products you have tried and you would like to recommend?
9. Do you do exercises regularly? If so, what are they?
10. What would you like to receive on your upcoming birthday?
11. If you had to cook dinner for your best friend tonight, what would you cook?
There is no pressure accepting this award. Please accept it only if you feel like to. Here is my nominees (I don’t have many to name here, so I just simply name few of them here):